If you have spent years using the same profile picture on the social network of faces, the moment has come to make a change. However, there is a workaround that enables you to change your profile photo on Facebook without it being aware of the change. This is useful if you are unsure whether or not you have your definitive profile picture or do not want anybody to know that you have made the change.
If you wish to remain undiscovered, you shouldn’t even entertain altering the picture until you have seen the trick first. If you change the photo before witnessing the trick, you will see a default publication stating that you have changed the photo, and everyone will have noticed. Go to the tutorial if you want to learn how to conceal it.
Step-by-step instructions for changing your Facebook profile picture on an Android device
Facebook has a large user base, all of which are unique individuals. Some individuals go so far as to establish anonymous Facebook profiles to conceal their identities completely. You need to be aware of something that we are aware of if you have a true profile, and you want Facebook to stop warning you every time you alter the photo that represents you on your profile.
And there’s the problem: Facebook engages in a practice that nearly no one approves of. As soon as you change your profile picture or cover photo, a post will be made on your behalf telling everyone of the change. This will allow them to see it and give it a like if they like it. On the other hand, this might be a bit bothersome if you’re trying it out or if you don’t want people to know you changed the picture. It’s almost as though it intrudes on your personal space.
However, since every problem has a remedy, nothing occurs. You may also accomplish this via the Facebook app on your Android device and personal computer.
We will walk you through the process using the mobile device so that you can see how it is completed using the application. The following are the steps that need to be followed:
- On your Android device, log in to your Facebook account.
- Once you have logged into your account, choose the symbol in the form of a camera at the bottom of the page.
- You may pick a picture from the gallery or upload your own by clicking the “Select profile photo” button.
- You will see an option at the bottom that allows you to post your update in the newsfeed; make sure that it is unchecked.
- Changing your Facebook profile photo is as simple as following these steps.
- It is essential to focus on the second option. If you click the option already checked by default, it will post an update informing you that the picture has been changed. It will not publish the update if you do not select the box.
What should be done when Facebook sends an automated update notifying a picture change?
You might not have noticed, and if you are reading this late, incorrectly, and dragging, you should know that nothing occurs once the picture has been posted. There is yet something more that you can try to do. Go to your profile on Facebook and complete the following steps:
- To access the post menu, click here.
- From the menu, select “Edit privacy.”.
- Regarding “Who can see the post?” “Just me” brands
- And this would be the case. Simply by doing this, it will cease being displayed to the other contacts, and it will be as if the picture had been altered without you being able to see it.
- Users will be able to see your new picture whenever they see your profile or any interactions in the publications, even if the message that notifies you of the change does not show.
If you are not very experienced with Facebook and are nervous about changing your profile picture because you don’t want to mess it up, I recommend doing it early in the morning. Because everyone will be asleep, it is feasible that nobody or practically nobody will notice the automated publishing, even if you make a mistake. This is because everyone will be sleeping. You will be able to overcome some of your anxiety this way, and the subsequent picture adjustments won’t need to cause you any further stress.
There are a lot of different tips and tricks for Facebook, and this is one of them. You can see whether anybody has visited your Facebook profile while the picture change post has been up, even if it has only been up for a few minutes. That there is no room for confusion.